Pharmacy Management Services
Do you live with a chronic disease? Managing a chronic condition such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, COPD, back pain, nerve disorders, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, depression, and anxiety can be difficult, especially if it requires more than one medication. So naturally, living with two or more of these chronic conditions, which typically involves multiple medications, can truly be overwhelming.
How many times have you forgotten to take one of your medications? Maybe you forgot to refill one of your prescriptions and had to skip a dose or two? There are many reasons why patients don’t always take their medications how and when they are supposed to. And when this happens, there can be negative consequences – pain, complications, or even a trip to the ER.
At Mainline Health Systems, Inc., we understand how confusing and frustrating it can be to keep track of all your medications. Our goal is to help you stay as healthy as possible, and that’s why we developed pharmacy management services – to help optimize your medication regimen so you can better manage your chronic conditions.
Our pharmacy management services include:
- Comprehensive medication review
- Evaluation of medications for appropriateness
- Education about your medications, including drug interactions and side effects
- Education on chronic conditions and how to manage them
- Help with lifestyle changes to manage your chronic conditions
- Collaboration with your primary care team to help you meet your health goals
With pharmacy management services, we will devote extra time to ensure you have the correct medications for you. After an initial office visit, you will check in with us primarily over the phone. This eliminates the time spent on extra visits while increasing your access to care.
Benefits of Pharmacy Management Services
- Help you manage multiple medications so you can take better control of your conditions and health
- Avoid or minimize the need for emergency room visits
- Improve your quality of life
To find out if you’re a candidate for our pharmacy management services, ask your provider at your next visit or make an appointment online. If you have any questions, call the office you normally visit and one of our friendly staff members will be happy to help you.