Per CMS recommendations, Mainline Health Systems, Inc. (MHSI) suggests all patients ages 15-65 be tested annually for HIV. MHSI provides comprehensive, client-centered HIV/AIDS case management services to eligible patients.
For more information regarding HIV testing and treatment please contact Stacy Boardman at 501-500-8371 Ext 1024 or
- HIV education
- Confidential rapid HIV testing with pre- and post-test counseling (test results in 15 minutes)
- Assistance with the cost of medication
- Food and utility assistance (for residents of Ashley, Bradley, Chicot, Cleveland, Desha, Drew, Grant and Lincoln Counties in Arkansas)
- Transportation assistance to medical, dental, mental health, and some support services appointments
- Referrals for mental health, drug and alcohol rehabilitation, housing, and utility assistance
MHSI offers these services at all locations. For questions or information about our services and eligibility, call us during business hours at 870-538-3355.