Medical Services at Mainline Health Systems, Inc.
Mainline Health Systems offers a comprehensive set of health care and dental services geared toward the needs of our communities in the Chicot County, Ashley County, Drew County, and Lincoln County areas of Southeast Arkansas. Our knowledgeable and caring staff, along with our top-notch equipment and facilities, ensure that we can meet your medical and dental needs, no matter what your health or dental concern.
The services we provide at Mainline Health Systems include:
- Family Practice, for preventing, diagnosing, and treating illness and injury in patients of all ages
- Pediatrics, including preventive services and care for common childhood illnesses and conditions
- Diabetes Health Education, for patients newly diagnosed with diabetes or those who need assistance managing their condition
- Oral Health & Dentistry for adults and children, including check-ups, fillings, gum disease treatment, and root canals
- Behavioral Health for diagnosis and treatment of anxiety, depression, trauma, anger management, and therapy
We also offer on-site laboratory tests and X-rays, as well as free community healthcare screenings throughout the year and affordable sports physicals for students.
At Mainline Health, our number one goal is to help you and your family achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle by providing affordable health care services. If you are not able to pay for the services we provide, we will work out discounted rates and a payment plan you can afford.
Contact Mainline Health Systems today at one of our six convenient locations in Dermott, Portland, Eudora, Monticello, Wilmot, and Star City, Arkansas to make an appointment to take care of your medical and dental needs. You can also make an appointment online.