Patient-Centered Medical Home
Patient-centered medical home (PCMH) is the relationship between you, the patient, and your healthcare team led by your provider of choice.
At Mainline Health Systems, Inc., our primary goal is to provide the best comprehensive and coordinated healthcare for patients at all stages of their life.
Patient-centered care means that you, the patient, are the most important person in the health care system. We put you at the center of your healthcare.
As a Medical Home, we can help you:
- Get to know your team. Your medical home team will know you and your family. They can help you manage your total health care. You can see the same team each time you visit, and they can help answer your health questions.
- Work with other medical experts if needed. For example, if you need to see a specialist, your team can keep in touch with the specialist to make sure you get the care you need.
- Track your health information using computers and electronic records. This way, your team will have all of your records in one place.
- Reach your team when you need them. Your team will have convenient office hours for your appointments as well as provide after-hours access to speak to a provider.
- The medical home team will listen to your questions and can help you find your way through the sometimes confusing, health care system.
- Coordinate care across multiple settings, including in-house behavioral health and dental services.
- Answer your questions and help you better understand your health care needs.
- Your medical home will have convenient office hours to help you get an appointment at a time that works for you.
Together, we can work out a plan just for you, including:
- Personalized health care that meets your needs
- Tracking of your care
- More ways to keep in touch with your health care team
- Evidence-based preventative care and acute adolescent care management.
- Education and self-management tools to support you in achieving your care plan goals.
Remember, the Medical Home can be a way for you to be informed about and involved in your health care decisions. The medical home can bring you, your family, and your health care team together to help you make the best choices about your health. To make an appointment, please contact any location or request an appointment online.
Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is an approach to providing total health care and putting YOU, the patient, at the center of your health care. With Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), you will join a team that includes your provider of choice, a care team, trusted family and friends (if you wish), and most importantly, YOU. With this new relationship, you will be informed and involved in your health care decisions and bring together you, your family, and your health care team to make the best choices about your health.
Mainline Health Systems is recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) at six of our medical facilities in Southeast Arkansas through the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). You may notice some changes in the way we provide care but the health and wellness of our patients will remain our primary priority. You may receive more information regarding Patient-Centered Medical Home at any of our facilities or from our staff.
To experience Patient-Centered Medical Home, make an appointment today at one of Mainline Health System’s six offices in Dermott, Portland, Eudora, Wilmot, Monticello, and Star City, Arkansas, or request an appointment online.